The long-term care business has a lot of complex, moving parts. We know how to make them work together to enhance all facets of patient care. Our services include:
SKILLED NURSING HOME
At Middle Tennessee Pharmacy Services we serve many long-term care locations using proven best practices to ensure the finest possible care for the residents… Learn more
ASSISTED LIVING AND MENTAL HEALTH FACILITIES
For years, MTPS has served assisted living and mental health facilities of all sizes throughout the state of Tennessee… Learn more
HOME INFUSION SERVICES
High quality patient care, without leaving home… Learn more
PHARMACY SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT
Middle Tennessee Pharmacy is dedicated to providing flexible, world-class customer service. For all of our customers:
- We offer customized compliance packaging systems that make passing medications easier and more time-efficient including:
- AdherePac short cycle strip packaging (unit dose or multi-dose) with barcode options
- Medicine On Time compliance packaging
- Punch Card options
- Our Web Connect technology allows our customers to effortlessly access our pharmacy computer system.
- We are able to receive e-prescriptions through Surescripts’ network for controlled substances.
- We can interface with multiple eMar systems and support the community in transitioning to and utilizing an eMAR or EMHR platform.
- We provide a broad range of sophisticated benefits and services, such as IV compounding, TPN compounding, consultant pharmacist services and nurse IV training.
- We provide formulary management services to help control the expense of providing medications to Medicare and managed-care residents.